There are many really good partial solutions which this proposal lumps under the Academic title.
However, none really encompass the entire engineering process.
A philosopher/theologian friend once said
"Object Oriented really is only Top Down with one additional requirement:
There never will be all the requirements."
This can be re-interpreted as, "deliver current capabilities well and concentrate on new capabilities."
Object Oriented Software has made huge gains in reuse and quick prototyping.
- Doors - Requirements, Actions, to Tractability not much for visibility
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) - Great first step for connecting requirements to software.
- MatLab - Great for control laws and code generation.
- Lab View - Lab environment controls and testing.
- Structured Analysis/Design - Shows software inter-relations.
- Object Oriented Philosophy - Actually where this proposal is derived.
Copyright (C) 2007-2020 Infinite Delta Corp.
GNU General Public License (GPL) version 3.